Martin Cebis on Strategic Dissonance
#116 Monday, May 7, 2018
While in Perth, Richard Morris talked to Martin Cebis about the strategic dissonance in the health care system brought on by scientific findings about fat, sugar, and Diabetes.
Listen Now (56 minutes)
Martin CebisMartin Cebis is an electronic engineer by training, with an MBA and lectures at the University of Western Australia on entrepreneurship and innovation. He is also a type 2 diabetic who reverse engineered his disease, discovered a dietary treatment using a low carbohydrate diet.
- How a Low-Carb Diet Might Aid People With Type 1 Diabetes
- Richard's Recipe: Smoked Garlic
- Carl's Recipe: Crispy Chicken Skin Nachos
- Barry Marshall: Nobel Came After Years of Battling the System
- Macchiavelli on Innovation
- Strategic Dissonance
- Digital Health Funding 2017 Midyear Review
- 5 tips to identify and address health systems’ strategic dissonance
- Masterchef Australia starts tonight