Sarah Hallberg Reverses Diabetes
#122 Monday, June 25, 2018
At the Food for Thought conference in Zurich this June, Richard talked to Sarah Hallberg about Type 2 Diabetes, low-carb healthy-fat, and Virta Health.
Listen Now (63 minutes)
Dr Sarah HallbergDr. Hallberg is a Medical Director at Virta Health and a Fellow of the Aspen Institute’s Health Innovator Fellowship and a member of the Aspen Global Leadership Network. She is also the Medical Director and founder of the Medically Supervised Weight Loss Program at Indiana University Health Arnett and an adjunct Professor of Clinical Medicine at the Indiana University School of Medicine. Dr. Hallberg is Chair of the Scientific Advisory Council as well as a member of the Board of Directors for the Nutrition Coalition. Dr. Hallberg is a diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine, American Board of Obesity Medicine, and The American Board of Clinical Lipidology and is a Registered Exercise Physiologist by the ACSM.
- Richard's Recipe: Deep fried Brussel Sprouts
- Carl's broiled brussel sprouts
- Dr Hallberg's breakout TED talk
- Dr Hallberg on the shame and guilt surrounding diabetes
- Dr Hallberg on why "Eat less exercise more" is insulting
- Nina Teicholz on the miracle conference
- Richard's question in Zurich
- Carl's Recipe: Ketoky Fried Chicken Coleslaw