Emotional Eating with Renée Jones
#157 Monday, February 25, 2019
The dudes talk to Renée Jones about emotional eating, something that a tremendous amount of people struggle with - many of them not realizing the emotional element. After 40 years on a diet, yo-yoing up and down the scale, Renée had learned every diet – and every cheat – before finally overcoming her triggers of emotional eating and ending the self-sabotage to lose “those last 30 pounds” AGAIN, this time maintaining it since 2012. She understands the toll the Diet Yo-Yo can take on our bodies and our hearts, the temptation to grab the latest magic solution, and the frustration after crash-landing in front of the refrigerator. She helps clients find what’s driving that behavior, so they can free themselves from emotional eating.
Listen Now (68 minutes)
Renée JonesRenée Jones has a Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Counseling and a Clinical Residency in Pastoral Care. She utilizes traditional and contemporary models as well as relaxation and horse-assisted methods to help others win at losing extra weight and other baggage they’ve dragged with them for decades.
- Carrie's Recipe: Mushroom and Pancetta Frittata
- Happy Healthy Keto!
- Renee Jones - Pack Your Own Bag
- Pack Your Own Bag Facebook Group with Renee Jones
- TedX Talk - Renee Jones
- The Keto Kitchen Facebook Group with Carrie and Carl
- Carrie's Recipe: Apricot Cardamom Mini Cupcakes
- 2Keto Dudes Patreon: support our podcasts and forum! THANK YOU!
- Carrie's Patreon: support our recipe development, books, and program production! THANK YOU!
- KetoFest 2019 Kickstarter!
- What’s Really Eating You: Overcome the Triggers of Comfort Eating by Renee Jones
- Emotional Eating and other courses by Renee Jones