Carnivore Physiology with Amber O`Hearn
#158 Monday, March 4, 2019
Carrie and Carl revisit carnivore with Amber O`Hearn. Amber talks about her research around what happens to the body in the absence of anything but animal products.
Listen Now (66 minutes)
Amber O`HearnAmber O`Hearn has an M.Sc. in computer science from the University of Toronto where she studied computational linguistics. She has three active healthy sons. Amber has no medical credentials, and cites this as an advantage, because it reduces her temptation to say "Trust me. I know what I'm talking about!." Instead, she shows you the evidence so you can judge for yourself. Amber has eaten almost nothing but meat for more than five years. Her personal blog is http://www.empiri.ca/ and her critical work is at http://www.ketotic.org/
- Carrie's Recipe: Creamed Chicken and Cabbage Casserole
- Keto Cookbooks! (by your favorite Keto Dudette)
- Amber's Personal Blog: personal experiments and ideas in progress
- Support Amber's work - thank you!
- Support 2KetoDudes efforts for the Keto and Low Carb Communities - thank you!
- Support Carrie's recipe development and mental health mission - thank you!
- Ketogenic diet and Vitamin C: the 101
- BLOG: C is for Carnivore
- BLOG: Carnitine