Thriving after brain cancer with Andrew Scarborough
#180 Monday, August 5, 2019
Carl and Carrie talk to cancer survivor and diet advocate Andrew Scarborough about his six-year journey from brain tumor and epilepsy to taking zero medications and becoming symptom-free.
Listen Now (78 minutes)
Andrew ScarboroughAndrew Scarborough was just 27 when he was diagnosed with a high-grade anaplastic astrocytoma brain tumour. He underwent surgery and began chemotherapy but after four months he stopped the treatment and made significant changes to his diet. Six years on and Andrew has had no tumour growth, and is continuing to follow a restricted Palaeolithic ketogenic diet. His quality of life has drastically improved and he is dedicating his studies to research into the disease.
- Ketoky Fried Chicken Meetup at Carl's House August 18
- The Magic Roundabout
- Pwop Studios
- Sarah Grace at Pwop Studios
- Braiden Sunshine
- Fox Hill Kitchens Bunz (use coupon code keto-bunz)
- Too much liver not good for you?
- Andrew Scarborough
- Magnetic Resonance (MR) spectroscopy
- Magnesium Chloride Transdermal Spray
- 2KD Episode 12: Cancer
- 2KD Episode 68: Treating Cancer with Dr. Nasha Winters
- 2KD Episode 113: Thomas Seyfried may have just cured Cancer
- 2KD Episode 169: Cancer Treatment May Be Harming You
- Matthew's Friends
- Pablo Kelly
- Redmond Real Salt
- Carrie's Recipe: Green Goddess Dressing