Special Report on COVID-19
#200 Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Carl Franklin talks to Richard Morris and Dave Feldman to get their thoughts about the coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19.
Listen Now (76 minutes)
Dave FeldmanDave Feldman is a senior software engineer and business developer. He began a Low Carb, High Fat diet in April 2015 and has since learned everything he could about it with special emphasis on cholesterol, given his lipid numbers spiked substantially after going on the diet. Tweet dave @DaveKeto.
- Worldometer Dashboard
- John's Hopkins Dashboard
- YOUTUBE: Dr. John Campbell
- Korea: Patient 31
- STUDY: Ketogenic diet helps tame flu virus
- WebMD: Diabetes and Colds
- Coronavius: Are there two strains?
- The Covid Tracking Project
- This virus is named SARS-CoV-2. COVID-19 is the disease it causes
- VIDEO: Dave's "Coronavirus / Covid-19 -- March 16 Projections to March 31"