Karen Ogilvie’s Keto Comeback
#204 Monday, August 16, 2021
Karen Ogilvie talks about losing weight in lockdown, how to find your mojo after a regain, and her methods for helping others restart their ketogenic lifestyle.
Listen Now (76 minutes)
Karen OgilvieKaren Ogilvie R. H. N. began her keto journey in 2016 after being diagnosed with atrial fibrillation and prediabetes. Through time-restricted eating and a ketogenic diet, she has improved her A1C from 6.2 to 5.0 and lost 130 lbs. Her passion for helping others achieve health and wellness led her to create Wholly Holistic Keto on Facebook. She became a nutrition professional as a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, graduating from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition in 2018. She can be contacted in her Facebook group, in the Ketogenic Forums, or via email at email@example.com
- The Great Big Public Keto Before And After Thread
- Stimulation of Acetyl-CoA Carboxylase Gene Expression by Glucose Requires Insulin Release and Sterol Regulatory Element Binding Protein 1c in Pancreatic MIN6 ß-Cells
- Insulin stimulates the dephosphorylation and activation of acetyl-CoA carboxylase.
- Insulin regulates enzyme activity, malonyl-CoA sensitivity and mRNA abundance of hepatic carnitine palmitoyltransferase-I.
- Carrie's Recipe: Sheet Pan Nutmegger Cheese Steak
- Wholly Holistic Keto Facebook group