#24 Monday, July 25, 2016
Carl Franklin and Richard Morris consider a few epic success stories, including an amazing story from Kassie and Dustin Ewers, a couple who recently both went Keto. Kassie took a bold step that we're not sure any one of us would take. Was she victorious? Of course she was! You'll have to listen to the podcast to get the rest of the story!
Errata:Richard mentioned that insulin concentrations of endogenous insulin at the portal vein is 10x greater than at the periphery. The actual value is 3-10 times and a paper explaining the consequences of using exogenous insulin that has to be at hyperinsulinemic levels at the peripheral vessel walls is linked in our show notes.
Listen Now (62 minutes)
- Our awesome Facebook group
- Jason Fung and Fasting
- Ketofest 2017!!
- The Garde theatre in New London, CT
- Widowmaker, the movie
- Ivor Cummins - how to collapse your heart disease risk
- Assem Mahotra - the Big Fat Fix
- Dietary carbohydrate restriction as the first approach in diabetes management: critical review and evidence base
- Insulin: Appropriate Placement in the Portal Vein
- VIDEO: Peter Attia: What if we're wrong about diabetes?
- The Dorkfood sous vide
- Richard's Recipe: 72 Hour Beef!
- Carl's Recipe: Quick Keto Ice Cream