Ideal Body Weight
#35 Sunday, October 9, 2016
Is being overweight dangerous? Is overweight in and of itself a marker for disease? For anyone who has used a LCHF (low-carb, high-fat) diet to get healthy, the answer is obviously no. So, how much body fat is too much, or for that matter, too little? Carl Franklin and Richard Morris explore these and other questions around body weight on this week's episode of 2 Keto Dudes.
Listen Now (65 minutes)
- Carl Franklin's Keto Boot Camp
- The link between Aspartate and the production of ketones
- VIDEO: Dr. Ron Rosedale - 'The Early Ancestral Connection Between Protein, Cancer, Aging and TOR'
- Low Carb Breckenridge 2017
- Richard's first year of eating ketogenically
- Change in Body Mass Index Associated With Lowest Mortality in Denmark, 1976-2013
- Nutrient Reference Values for Australia and New Zealand: Protein
- Richard's Recipe: Yakiniku pork belly soup
- Carl's Recipe: Garlic and Mushroom Brie Spread