#40 Monday, November 14, 2016
Richard Morris and Carl Franklin talk about non-ketone supplements including vitamins, minerals, fiber, MCT oil, and resistant starches. How important are they when eating keto and/or fasting?
Listen Now (58 minutes)
- BOOK: The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living
- EVENT: Low-Carb Nutrition Sydney 2016
- Jennifer Elliot
- SCIENCE: Deficiencies in Liquid Protein Diets - Sudden, unexpected death in avid dieters using the liquid-protein-modified-fast diet.
- SCIENCE: Elemental content of predigested liquid protein products.
- BOOK: The Fibre Menace
- The Insulin index
- The Kempener Rice Diet and why whipping was required
- SCIENCE: Glucose Transporter Isoforms GLUT1 and GLUT3 Transport Dehydroascorbic Acid
- SCIENCE:Vitamin C Crosses the Blood–Brain Barrier in the Oxidized Form Through the Glucose Transporters
- The earliest humans lived in Mossel Bay
- B12: your life depends on it
- Richard's Recipe: Chocolate coconut bar
- Carl's Recipe: Crock pot Cassoulet