Friends and Family
#41 Monday, November 21, 2016
Carl Franklin and Richard Morris discuss different approaches for dealing with the natural friction that happens between low-carbers and their friends and family members. With the holidays approaching, many of us are expecting to be thrust into less-than-comfortable social situations. How do you react to criticism by the family 'expert?' What do you do or say to that diabetic uncle who brings a pie to dinner? Are you a militant interventionist? A passive example-setter? Somewhere in-between? Carl and Richard explored these questions by putting them to the community - and the community spoke!
Listen Now (58 minutes)
- BLOG: Amy Berger: Ketosis vs Fat Adaptation
- BLOG: Bullying to Protect the Failed Status Quo
- BLOG: Cyber Bullying Virus - Infection Spreads Among Doctors
- VIDEO: Dr. Kevin Hall declares the insulin hypothesis of obesity "falsified"
- BLOG: (vox.com post by Julia Belluz) We’ve long blamed carbs for making us fat. What if that's wrong?
- BLOG: (diet doctor) How Kevin Hall Tried to Kill the Insulin Hypothesis with Pure Spin
- BLOG: (Jason Fung) Here’s $5, Kevin Hall, go buy yourself a clue.
- VIDEO: Dr Bernstein does the bread trick
- Carl's Recipe: Smoked Fish Pate
- Richard's Recipe: Julie's Red Cabbage
- New London County (CT) Keto Support Group