#50 Sunday, January 22, 2017
Carl Franklin and Richard Morris talk to Carl's wife, Kelly J Franklin, about the experience of supporting your partner (or any family member) who's gone ketogenic. We've talked about it from the Ketonian perspective, but not yet from the partner's point of view. This is a great show for couples to listen to when one is eating carbs and one is not.
Listen Now (66 minutes)
Kelly J FranklinKelly J Franklin is CEO of App vNext, a software consultancy based in Southeastern Connecticut. She keeps her husband, Carl Franklin, on the straight and narrow, is awesome in general, and also writes her own bio.
- NDC London
- Carl's Recipe: Butter Bob's Famous Chili
- Richard's Recipe: Char Kway Teow
- Ketogenic Forums
- Article: What is your urine trying to tell you?
- Carl's Diner photo from NDC
- The Shack! Restaurant where Kelly works part time
- Trigs to HDL Ratio is most important marker
- Mahler's Low Carb Bread
- HBA1C - a three month average of blood sugar
- The attempted silencing of Dr Gary Fettke
- Keto Chicken Parm
- Butter Bob!
- Mincemeat sometimes made with real meat