Heads Up Health with Dave Korsunsky
#67 Monday, May 15, 2017
Richard Morris and Carl Franklin talk to Dave Korsunsky, author of Heads Up Health, a web app that brings together your health data from your apps, your fitness devices, AND your doctors, letting you see hidden correlations in the data.
Listen Now (52 minutes)
Dave KorsunskyDave Korsunsky is a Silicon Valley-based technologist and health tracking enthusiast. He is also the founder of Heads Up Health, a digital health company creating tools designed to empower individuals to take a data-driven and self-directed approach to managing their health.
- Microsoft Build conference
- El Gaucho steak restaurant, Seattle
- 2 Keto Dudes Fan Club
- Heads Up Health
- Can machine-learning improve cardiovascular risk prediction using routine clinical data?
- Australian MyHealth.com.au health portal
- Acute effects of the very low carbohydrate diet on sleep indices.
- Richard's Recipe: Rotisserie chicken salad and broth