Treating Cancer with Dr. Nasha Winters
#68 Monday, May 29, 2017
Carl Franklin and Richard Morris talk to Oncologist Dr. Nasha Winters about her experiences treating cancer using, in part, a ketogenic diet. The somewhat simplified idea is that many tumors can be shrunk significantly, sometimes to the point where they are no longer a threat, by starving them of their primary fuel: glucose. Cancer is the next frontier for the ketogenic diet and fasting.
Listen Now (52 minutes)
Dr. Nasha WintersDr. Nasha Winters, ND, FABNO, L.Ac, Dipl.OM, is the founder, CEO, and visionary of Optimal Terrain Consulting. She has been working in the health care industry for 25 years and is a nationally board certified naturopathic doctor, licensed acupuncturist, practitioner of oriental medicine, and is a fellow of the American Board of Naturopathic Oncology. Initially motivated by a terminal cancer diagnosis 25 years ago, she now lectures all over the world and trains physicians in the application of mistletoe therapy, consults with researchers on projects involving immune modulation via mistletoe, hyperthermia, and the ketogenic diet. She lives in Durango, CO.
- 2 Keto Dudes Road Trip!
- Canberra truffle farm
- Clean out your kitchen
- Own your fridge
- Fast food survival tips
- Optimal Terrain
- Adrienne Scheck
- VIDEO: Valter Longo interviewed by Rhonda Patrick
- Andrew Scarborough
- Richard's recipe: Things to do with truffles
- Episode 12: Cancer with Mark Miller
- D’Agostino et al 2013: The Ketogenic Diet and Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Prolong Survival in Mice with Systemic Metastatic Cancer
- VIDEO: Thomas Seyfried: Cancer: A Metabolic Disease With Metabolic Solutions
- Andrew Scarborough fights brain tumor with ketosis
- Two Testimonials of Healing Cancer with a Ketogenic Diet