Cancer Treatment May Be Harming You
#169 Monday, May 20, 2019
Carl and Carrie visit Professor Thomas Seyfried in Boston, who believes that standard radiation treatment may be killing brain tumor patients.
Listen Now (81 minutes)
- Thomas Seyfried
- Travis Christofferson's Foundation for Metabolic Cancer Therapies
- Pablo Kelly's Story
- Andrew Scarborough's Story
- Paper ($): Should Ketogenic Metabolic Therapy Become the Standard of Care for Glioblastoma?
- Paper: Feasibility study of metabolically supported chemotherapy with weekly carboplatin/paclitaxel combined with ketogenic diet, hyperthermia and hyperbaric oxygen therapy in metastatic non-small cell lung cancer
- Paper: Management of Glioblastoma Multiforme in a Patient Treated With Ketogenic Metabolic Therapy and Modified Standard of Care: A 24-Month Follow-Up
- Mark Miller's Keto Cancer Story on 2 Keto Dudes
- Paper: Risk of tumor cell seeding through biopsy and aspiration cytology
- Paper: Rise in GBM cases in the UK
- Book: Keto for Cancer
- Book: Tripping over the Truth
- Carl's Recipe: Spicy Asiago Chicken Club Sandwich
- Carrie's Recipe: Sausage and Kale Soup!