Catching up with Ivor Cummins
#176 Monday, July 8, 2019
Carl and Carrie chat with Ivor Cummins about new mind-blowing science around diet and heart disease.
Listen Now (57 minutes)
Ivor CumminsIvor Cummins is a Chemical Engineer who spent 25 years in Engineering Lead and Engineering Manager positions. He has worked in the Medical Device, Special Purpose Equipment and Electronic Component industries, always gravitating towards the most complex interactions where the Physics comes alive. His specialty throughout has been leadership in Complex Problem Solving Methodology (Comparative Analysis, Mechanistic Analysis and Experimental/Statistical Inference) - the ultimate destination was always Root Cause Resolution in the minimum timeframe. Following less-than-ideal blood test results he went back to his Biochemical Engineering roots and intensively studied the mechanistic physics and primary drivers of Dyslipidemia, elevated GGT and Serum Ferritin. Ivor has analysed several hundred related papers and studies carried out over the past 5 decades, and a few prior to this period. He found the value of the technical expertise gained during his career to be of paramount, indeed crucial importance in this odyssey, realizing that to be successful in determining root cause and solution in this complex arena, required far more than a general medical background.
- Carrie's Recipe: Coconut Lime Jellies!
- Keto Cookbooks from your Keto Dudette!
- bZoodles! from your Keto Dude! Miss pasta no more!
- "Eat Rich Live Long" by Ivor Cummins
- Irish Heart Disease Awareness (IHDA)
- Defense Department to Ban Beer and Pizza?
- VIDEO: CAC in the New 2018 Treatment Guidelines
- Is Dean Ornish’s Lifestyle Program 'Scientifically Proven' to Reverse Heart Disease?
- STUDY: Effect of a combined therapeutic approach of intensive lipid management, omega-3 fatty acid supplementation, and increased serum 25 (OH) vitamin D on coronary calcium scores in asymptomatic adults.