Keto on a Budget
#23 Sunday, July 17, 2016
Richard Morris and Carl Franklin discuss the many ways "going keto" can save you money, and how to stretch your cash when less is available.
Listen Now (45 minutes)
- Study: Serum levels of interleukin-6 and dehydroepiandrosterone sulphate in response to either fasting or a ketogenic diet in rheumatoid arthritis patients.
- 2KetoDudes FaceBook Group
- 2KetoDudes T-Shirts and coffee mugs
- Study: The relationship of glycemic exposure (HbA1c) to the risk of development and progression of retinopathy in the diabetes control and complications trial
- Study: Association of glycaemia with macrovascular and microvascular complications of type 2 diabetes (UKPDS 35): prospective observational study
- Study: Long-term effects of a ketogenic diet in obese patients
- Contradictions and Cognitive Dissonance: The (Kevin) Hall Effect
- Bush food: warrigal greens
- Beer Can Chicken Cooker
- Carl's Recipe: Beer Can Chicken
- Richard's Recipe: Caulitots
- Ketogenic Diet Research Critical Links